Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nathan's First Soccer Game


These are some pictures of Nathan's first soccer game.  He didn't start the team in the fall like most kids so he didn't have all of his uniform yet.  



Here is a picture of Gavin chilling out while we watch the game.  Very relaxed.  He really wanted to be playing too, but he will have to wait until Kindergarten starts before he can start playing.  I have to say I had a lot of fun at the game even though the kids hadn't had a lot of time to practice yet.  I guess I can officially be called a soccer mom now.  



Nathan getting water after a quarter break.



By this point in the game I think Nathan has been put in the position of goalie.  He looks so thoughtful doesn't he?



He is still the goalie.  His play can only be described as intense.  


No comments: