Sunday, July 6, 2008

My First Attempt At Blogging

This is a totally lame attempt at my first blog.  It is a decision based on mommy guilt.  After seeing how cute the Peine family blog is I felt like I should do a better job of letting my friends and family know what my kids were up to, so here it goes. 

This is a picture that Jonathan took of the boys in our dogwood tree as it was blooming earlier this spring.  You can't really see how pretty the dogwood is, but you can see the boys!


This is a picture of the boys making a homemade drum set out of the objects in the recycling bin.  Nathan loves to reuse things around the house.  It is part of his passion to be environmentally friendly.  He also refuses to use paper towels and likes to lecture me about how I should car pool more often.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I didn't know that about Nathan's "green" tendency. That explains why he went into our bathroom and turned off the nightlight because we were "wasting electricity." :-)