Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Visiting the Corn Maze

After church on Sunday we went with the Westfalls out to Newberry to play in the big corn maze. (Jonathan informed me immediately that the corn maze was not actually made of corn.) Here is our small parade making their way through the maze. The boys (big and small) had a lot of fun scaring one another in the maze as well as hitting each other with broken off switches of "corn". I was too scared that I was going to break my ankle on the uneven soil so I did not participate in any running.



There were other things to do there as well such as play in this corn bin. You can see Gavin making a corn angel with other children visiting the maze.



Here are Nathan, Noah, Hayden and Gavin climbing around on a scenic view of hay bales and fake fall flowers. This was just the best of many attempts at a decent picture... four boys do not exactly sit still for long.



I never really take pictures when we are out because I am too embarrassed or I am the only adult there to take pictures. This day I decided I would at least take a few so that when they were older I would have proof that we did things together. Nathan is not really big on snuggling so this is the best of him that I got.



Gavin, on the other hand, is a love bug. I can always count on him for a big hug!
He loves his mom.

1 comment:

Cecelia said...

Giiiirrrrll! You look really great. You look like you did in your wedding photos.

PS What was the corn maze made of, if not corn?